The Internet is a strange beast. You’re reading this now, and it’s all sorts of crazy that we’re now digital compadres.
Or some shiz like that.
Let’s make this friendship legit. Compadres means that I’ve got your back, and you’ve got mine; ya dig? Bring on the fun facts. 10 of ‘em to be specific. Ed-juh-muh-cation, here we come!
10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Me
- My brother and I are technically Irish twins, meaning that we were born less than one year apart. For two weeks of every years, I’m the same age as my brother. Read: bragging rights reach an ultimate high
- You won’t EVER find me without chapstick of some sort. It’s major and a personal essential of epic proportions. You’re a serious gem, if I let you borrow it.
- New car smell is a dance I have no desire to tango. No, just no. Ain’t nothing funky fresh about that.
- Bare foot is the best foot. Sole mates, if you agree.
- I’m solar powered, more or less. You’ll see me at my happiest if it’s sunny outside.
- Ketchup is a total game changer. Always with eggs, or else. Don’t look at me like that — you gotta catch up with this bandwagon.
- I’m a city girl at heart. I love the endless arrays and ways of doing.
- Brunch is, without question, the best meal ever created. And I cannot understand for the life of me why it doesn’t exist in France. Crepes, champagne, quiche? That’s real life.
- A long shower is my version of God’s gift to man. It’s also where I come up with my best ideas. Uhh, can I get an amen?
- I used to be a figure skater but ended up quitting, once 5AM practices and the word “home-school” were mentioned.